This website can be viewed with a larger letter size to make it easier to read for the visually impaired by clicking on the larger letter "A" in the bottom left of any page. Keep clicking to increase the letter size. This setting will be remembered for each page you visit, and for future visits to our website.
We would like to make Plas Dinas a pleasurable and comfortable place to stay for as many people as possible.
Despite being a Grade II listed building, we have the following services available for people with disabilities or more senior members of the public for your convenience:
- Our setting down point is right outside the main entrance.
- Help is available for your luggage.
- There is a handrail next to the two steps to the dining room. Please note there is no handrail down the two steps to the public toilets. Due to the multi-level rooms, we are sorry but the building is unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- We are happy to accept working or service dogs by prior arrangement.
- A pen and paper are available at reception should you or we need to write anything down if guests should have any hearing difficulties.
- A twin (or double) room is available on the ground floor.
- Our ground floor room has a shower tray with grab rails rather than a bath but no seat.
- There is a remote control for your television for digital subtitles and teletext services.
- Allergy free bedding and pillows are supplied in all rooms (except Princess Margaret Suite where it can be requested).
- Various seating locations are available in our extensive grounds for those who wish to enjoy our surroundings but may tire easily.
Should you have any questions or special requests, please call us and we will be happy to discuss these with you. We look forward to seeing you soon.