Self Catering Cottages
- Tab 1
- Tab 2
- Tab 3
Within the grounds of Plas Dinas we have two delightful self catering cottages that can each sleep up to four people. Both offer the same five star standards we have at the main house but with the flexibility of your own space and catering facilities.
We are totally flexible, so you can start your break on any day of the week and choose how long you want to stay. Most of our guests find that stays up to 7 nights are ideal to explore the many tourist attractions and activities nearby.
For availability and rates, simply use the calendar on this page to choose your arrival date and length of stay. You can then book on-line or if you prefer just give us a call!
To quickly see when our cottages can be booked, see our availability overview.
Please note that we only accept children over the age of 13 at West Wing Cottage, but children of all ages are welcome at Plas Dinas Lodge.
If you are a larger group, you can hire Plas Dinas Country House on a self catering basis during our quieter months from October through to March including Christmas & New Year.
- A deposit of £100 is required on booking. The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival.
- Check-in is between 4pm & 10pm.
- You must vacate the cottages no later than 10am on your last morning.
- Keys should be collected from Plas Dinas Country House reception.
- We are sorry but dogs and other pets are not permitted at the cottages. Service dogs are accepted by prior arrangement.
- Our cottages are no smoking throughout.
- Children of all ages are welcome at Plas Dinas Lodge but only children over the age of 13 are permitted at West Wing Cottage or in Plas Dinas Country House.
- All bed linen and towels are provided with the beds made up for your stay.
- Gas and electricity included.
- We provide a good selection of board games as well as information on the local area attractions.
- An initial supply of coal and logs is provided should you fancy a real open fire!
- If you require two double beds (instead of 1 double & 1 twin) please let us know.
- You are welcome to explore the extensive grounds of Plas Dinas Country House.
- Why not enjoy a meal or drink at the main house in the evening or a full cooked breakfast for the morning? (booking required and subject to resident guests eating).
- Wireless internet access is free of charge and subject to our Wi-Fi Access T&C's
- All bookings for our cottages are subject to our Terms & Conditions which you will need to agree to before a booking can be confirmed.