Plas Dinas Country House (“We”) commit ourselves to protecting and respecting your privacy when visiting our website.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This may include requests for information or subscribing to any service offered by us on the site
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us
- Details of the resources you access and of your visits to our site
- Personal details including name, address and credit card information
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer; this is statistical data concerning your browsing actions and does not identify you individually. This information includes your IP address where available, operating system and browser type.
We may also collect information about your general internet usage using cookie files stored on the hard drive of all computers. The cookies contain valuable information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. In collecting this information we are able to improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
You can refuse to accept cookies but note that in doing this you may be unable to access certain parts of our site. You can do this by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
We will do our best to protect your personal data, unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our sites. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Uses Made of the Information
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want your data used in this way for marketing purposes you can decline any future emails from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any such emails, or alternatively write to us at the address at the bottom of this page.
We respect your privacy and will not share your data with any third parties except as described in the next section.
Disclosure of Your Information
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group. These include our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy
Third Party Websites
From time to time our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Credit Card Details
If you make a reservation with us via our website, you will be asked to enter your credit/debit card details to confirm your booking. This takes place on a secure server hosted by our partner Globekey.com where your card details are safely encrypted and stored for a maximum of 7 days. The card details may be accessed by us via a secure encrypted link for use in the event of cancellation/no show. We also may pre-authorise the card provided to confirm its validity and availability of funds. However, no charges will be made to your card without your prior authorisation (unless specified in our Terms & Conditions, e.g. an advance purchase rate).
Access to Information
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request may be subject to a fee of £10.00 in order to meet our costs in providing any details of the information we may hold about you.